Saturday 26 March 2011

Funny thing about Facebook....

is that sometimes people that you haven't heard, seen or thought of in eons contact you!  
     Earlier this week, I got a message out of the blue from an old, old boyfriend.  We "went together" way back in grade 10 and 11, not all of it, but for many months.  He was my most delinquent of boyfriends and I always wondered what happened to him and how his life turned out.  NOW I KNOW!!
     We met in Air Cadets in Fredericton, New Brunswick, now we both are in Ontario.  Many miles apart, but still interesting enough.  I have had great fun catching up with him and letting him compliment me and feel all silly and blushy and teenie-bopperish.  Terry doesn't look like he is enjoying this reunion half as much as me.  No creepy badness, just remembering whens....
I can't believe that I had forgotten so much.  I apparently made a big impression on his life as a teen, he said he was "madly in love with me", then I dumped him for another.  He was always so protective of me, even after we broke up, he still watched out for me at high school with the new and different crowd I tried to belong to.  So far, I'm happy to be "chatting" on Facebook with him.  It feels good to remember and to giggle.



Crest of 333 Lord Beaverbrook Squadron
Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

No comments: